|Amsterdam & Paris||12 days||$3,350|
Explore the sights, sounds, styles, & shopping of historic Amsterdam, and the legendary summer sales of Paris! Reserve your spot now to join our women-only getaway to explore the sights, culture, fashions, and shopping of Amsterdam and Paris, focusing on the beginning of summer sale season in both cities!
This Style Spy Girl Getaway is a dream-come-true for those with a taste for amazing scenery, historic landmarks, dining, exploring, and shopping. Wander the enchanting and diverse city of Amsterdam, with its sprawling canals, fascinating architecture, and hospitable citizens. Our stay begins in a 3-star or greater hotel near Grand Central Station, where each woman will receive a specialized map of the districts, landmarks, and best shopping areas of the city. From the 17th Century Negen Straatjes street boutiques, to Gucci and Chanel in the Museum district, to tucked-away thrift shops packed with vintage bags, jackets, and shoes, we will explore it all! Sightseeing excursions will also include options to visit the Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, the famed Vondel Park, and more.
At the end of the week, we will hop aboard the high-speed Thalys train from Amsterdam to Paris, jetting through the picturesque summertime French countryside. Upon arrival in Paris, we relax in a private group apartment*, for planning and scheming the coming days. Paris plans include champagne in the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, Musee d’Orsay, Musee’ Galleria, Saint Chapel, and more!
But this isn’t just a sightseeing tour; our main focus of this trip is the beginning of Summer Sale Season in Paris! Why is this such an important goal? Because sales are state-regulated in France, and generally run during two periods of the year: once in summer, just before the massive vacation exodus towards sea and sun, and once in the winter, shortly following Christmas. Department stores, boutiques, designer outlets, and even hardware shops clear out items from the previous season, gradually slashing prices over the course of the sales period. If you could get a couture designer bag for 70% off, wouldn’t that be the best souvenir ever?
Amsterdam Activities at a Glance
- Exploring the legendary shopping streets of Amsterdam, including the Haarlemmerdijk and “Nine Little Streets”
- Tour the Fashion & Museum District, with flagship couture shops like Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, etc!
- Meander through historic cobblestone streets, packed with cafes and unique eateries
- Visit Amsterdam’s must-see landmarks, like the Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, & Vondel Park
- Eat like a local, dining on pannekoeken, frites mit mayo saus, Kabelspekken, and more
- Bike, walk, or take a canal boat tour in the warm summer sun
- Search for couture vintage treasures in the city’s many famed resale and thrift shops
Paris Activities at a Glance
- See Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower!
- Explore landmarks like the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, Musee d’Orsay, Musee’ Galleria, Saint Chapel, and more
- Shop your heart out, at the beginning of Paris’ legendary summer sale season, including Printemps and the Galleries Lafayette
- Wander through famed flea market Puces de Saint-Ouen, the largest concentration of antique shops and second-hand dealers in the world.
- Ride the Paris Ferris Wheel
- Hop on a train to Versailles or Mont St. Michelle
- Dine at restaurants frequented by celebrities (and keep your camera ready for selfies!)
- And above all… Explore and have fun with fellow adventuring women!
**Airfare is not included.
*Accommodations are subject to change, based on the number of women in attendance.
THE DEADLINE TO SECURE YOUR SPOT ON THIS TRIP IS MARCH 1st, 2017, due to the fact that some of the above activities (train, museums, etc.) require a purchase of tickets or reservations 2-3 months in advance.
Secure your seat today with a deposit. Click below for payment portal, full itinerary, and deposit information: